**ATTENTION ALL PERFORMERS**
We have the 2014-2015 policy set up and renewal notices will be mailed out by March 15th. Click on the link below to see the renewal notice. We will be able to start issuing certificates for this policy by mid March.
The Performers of the US insurance program is designed for the individual who is entertaining the public. The policy provides protection against bodily injury or property damage to a spectator during your performance.
The 2014-2015 shared policy limits of coverage for all members are as follows:
|Each Occurrence:||$3,000,000||(bodily injury & property damage to others)|
|Damage to Rental Premises:||$300,000||to rented premises|
|Personal & Advertising Injury:||$3,000,000||hurting someone's feelings|
|General Aggregate:||$5,000,000||(the most the policy will pay out during the policy year)|
|Products - Completed Op. Agg.:||$5,000,000||(the most the policy will pay out during the policy year)|
|Medical Expenses:||$5,000||(emergency medical to others injured by you)|
- In order to qualify for this commercial general liability policy, performers must have a U.S. mailing address.
City Of Key West Application:
Port Of San Francisco:
Upgrade From Single Event to Full Policy Year:
- If you have purchased single event coverage and find that you have other events within the same policy year that require insurance, we allow you to upgrade to the full policy year by paying the difference in premium. Please use the following form to complete this upgrade.
- Download upgrade document here.
Things To Know:
- Coverage under the association's Master Policy.
- Certificates of Insurance are sent out from the Master Policy.
- There is no charge for certificates naming the venue where you are working as an additional insured.
- The policy renews every April 25th.
- Policy provides coverage throughout the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico.
- Audience participation is NOT ALLOWED when performing with fire, knives or a bullwhip.
- To purchase insurance you will need to mail in a signed application with your check or money order. We only accept applications with a U.S. mailing address. We only accept checks in U.S. dollars. Canadian checks are not accepted.
- To overnight go through FedEx or UPS. Note that Express Mail through the post office is handled as a Priority for us because we are not close to a big city, we receive Express Mail in two to three business days (same as Priority).
- For FedEx or UPS you will need to mail to our street address of 2076 170th Street in New Richmond, WI 54017. Only use this address for FedEx or UPS seeing as it is not a secured drop off location.
- Hypnotists MUST also include a safety class certificate of completion with the application if one is not already on file. Please see the safety tab if more information is needed.
- Please see application for pricing information
- This policy renews every April 25th.
- This policy cannot be pro-rated but we do reduce the premium cost in October, January and March. Please see the application for the discounted premium options. Applications for future start dates will be held until a week prior to your selected start date for processing.
The deductible is zero for bodily injury or property damage to others.
Exception: If you are renting someone’s property and it is damage or if you are holding someone’s property such as a camera or microphone and drop it, there is a $5,000 deductible.
Additional Insured Requests:
- There is no charge for additional insured certificates. We do require that you submit your requests in writing
- If you request through our website using the online certificate request we will email you back a copy for your records and fax or email wherever else you want your certificate to go.
To request on-line go to:
Select Performer Certificate Request from the Quick Links section on the left side of the home page. Fill in all the blanks and hit the Email Form button at the bottom of page.
- If you send your request by fax we will fax your certificate to the fax number(s) you provide. Send fax requests to 715-246-4257.
- If you submit your request through the mail we will mail your certificate back to you and will fax to any numbers provided.
Additional insured requests are processed in 2 to 5 business days based on your event date. Please submit your requests at least two weeks prior to your event to allow time for changes to your certificate according to your contract.
- Coverage is provided by Lexington Insurance Company, a carrier rated A (excellent)
- Deductible: Zero
If you find the coverage does not meet your needs within the first 30-days you may cancel your policy for a full refund. Refunds are not given after 30-days.