A Note to All Our Clients
We may be in for some difficult times ahead with regard to your working in the public. We have seen a lot of events cancelled until mid-May at the earliest, and these cancellations could extend into June quickly. A lot of events are planning to postpone and reschedule once we are given the all-clear on the pandemic.
Your Specialty Insurance Team is here to guide you through this difficult time, and we are happy to help in any way we can. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us with your questions and concerns.
Many of our clients are coming up for renewal very shortly and are questioning what their options are. Please know that you can hold off renewing until you are ready to do so. Simply print out your invoice and mail it in with your check and the date you would like to start -- we will hold off processing your renewal until that date. Should you later need coverage sooner than the date you selected, just let us know and we will coordinate that change. We are happy to do whatever you decide is best for you.
Stay safe and be well, friends.
From all of us at Specialty Insurance Agency,
Steph, Kelsey, Anna, Angel, Carol, Bill, and Heather.
New Coverage is Available for our Performer Policy!
We now have coverage available for your ASSISTANT!
How Does This Work?
- It’s a great option for those of you who call on someone from the audience to assist with your act. Rather than using untrained help you can have a trained assistant in the audience that you could call upon. This will avoid injury to the spectators.
- Your assistant can help with your set up and tear down.
- Your assistant can work with your contracts, coordinate permits and request additional insured certificates.
- Your assistant can handle the prop changes during the show & help with crowd control.
- Your assistant can be a safety coordinator.
- You can add an assistant to an existing performer policy. The assistant’s coverage would mirror your own policy.
Do You Always Need to Use the Same Assistant?
You can use a different assistant!
Thank you for visiting the Specialty Insurance Agency website.
To deliver quality insurance products to our clients with a high level of service, and to earn lasting relationships built on a foundation of honesty, integrity, and trust. Our Commitment Specialty Insurance Agency will provide the industries best level of service. We will work hard to provide affordable insurance programs for our members. It is my firm belief that individuals still place a high value on service and recognize the need for professional, competent insurance advice and quality insurance products. As the President of Specialty Insurance Agency, it is my objective to provide our customers with the best of both.
Stephanie Weiss, President